Chiropractic Therapy is a proven approach to relieving back problems, as well as a host of other joint-related health issues. By correcting the alignment of the body, chiropractic care reduces joint pain and improves movement. Whether you’ve been injured in an accident, experience pain related to repetitive movement patterns on the job, have a sports-related injury or feel physical discomfort due to a stressful lifestyle, chiropractic treatment can make a dramatic difference in how you feel. Gentle, low-force modalities combined with physiotherapy, massage, muscle stimulation, rehabilitative exercises and ultrasound are often utilized to restore pain-free movement.
Of proper chiropractic care include:
- Reduced muscle pain, soreness and spasms
- Improved joint range of motion
- Improved posture, core strength and stability
- Increased circulation and flexibility
- Strengthening of weak muscles
- Reduced tension and stress, allowing the body to relax and repair more efficiently
Realign your body and your life today.